- Business Start-up Guides
Business Start-up Guides
What is an Entrepreneur?
An Entrepreneur is usually someone who is to start a business. In most cases, they take a financial risk. They are risk-takers!
Entrepreneurship is not for everyone. It requires skills, determination and perseverance. Most successful entrepreneurs will tell you starting your own business requires sacrifices and the ability to grow from failure. The rewards can be great - but it is not always easy being your own boss.
- Gauteng hosts Jobs, Careers and Entrepreneurship Opportunities Expo at the Nasrec Expo Centre from 9-17 June 2018
- SABC High School Career Expos & Competition!
- OPEN DAY @ UNIVERSITY OF ZULULAND: 16 May 2018
- OPEN DAY @ UNIVERSITY OF KWA-ZULU NATAL: 12 May 2018
- OPEN DAYS @ NORTH WEST UNIVERSITY: 12 & 19 May