CAREER PLANET PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to Career Planet. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Career Planet collects, and the ways in which Career Planet uses that personal information.
Career Planet may collect and use the following kinds of information:
- all information you enter upon registration on the website
- all information you enter into your profile after registration
- cookies are used to improve your on-site experience
- tracking cookies are used to anonymously track website usage
Using personal information
Career Planet may use your personal information to:
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- share with our opportunity providers who are looking for candidates;
Where Career Planet discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Career Planet may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Career Planet will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Career Planet will store all the personal information you provide on its servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Career Planet is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Career Planet
l by email to email@example.com;