WE ARE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
There are 2 main types of businesses in South Africa
THE 5 STAGES OF A BUSINESS
SUPPORT FOR ENTREPRENEURS
We want you to succeed in your business so we have invited some industry experts to share their knowledge with you.
FINANCE INFORMATION & ADVICE
Richard: Be financially strong
Richard Sharp is a highly knowledgeable, detail-orientated and friendly financial advisor offering specialist advice to individuals and businesses alike. As he explains: "People are my passion, I don't see my career as work rather just an outlet to get involved and help people. It's amazing how simple steps and timely advice can change a person's life."
- Part 1: Financial awareness
- Part 2: Managing business debt
- Part 3: Dark secrets of debt
John: Step-by-step guide to being your own boss
John Lloyd is a marketer, business growth strategist, speaker, seminar leader and columnist. He is regarded as an expert consultant and business coach who offers practical solutions and tangible business results. His personal website is Brandstorm.co.za
- Part 1: Goal setting
- Part 2: Positive attitude
- Part 3: Deal or no deal
- Part 4: The power of believing
- Gauteng hosts Jobs, Careers and Entrepreneurship Opportunities Expo at the Nasrec Expo Centre from 9-17 June 2018
- SABC High School Career Expos & Competition!
- OPEN DAY @ UNIVERSITY OF ZULULAND: 16 May 2018
- OPEN DAY @ UNIVERSITY OF KWA-ZULU NATAL: 12 May 2018
- OPEN DAYS @ NORTH WEST UNIVERSITY: 12 & 19 May