- How to REGISTER to VOTE
How to REGISTER to VOTE
Posted in Useful information
How to REGISTER to VOTE!
WHO can register?
- MUST be South African
- MUST be 16 years or older
- MUST have a green, bar-coded ID, ID smartcard or temporary ID certificate (NO other forms of identity will be accepted)
WHEN can you register?
- LAST CHANCE for Muncipal Elections 2016
- Register on the 9th and 10th APRIL 2016, from 8am to 5pm at your polling station
WHAT must I take to register?
- Your green, bar-coded ID, ID smartcard or temporary ID certificate (NO other forms of identity will be accepted)
WHERE is my polling station?
- CLICK HERE to find your polling station
HOW do I know I'm registered?
You can check your registration status by:
- send an SMS with your ID number to 32810;
- check your voter registration details online;
- call the IEC call centre on 0800 11 8000 (toll-free from a landline);
- check at your voting station during a registration weekend; or
- check at your local Municipal Electoral Office during office hours.
For more info: CLICK HERE