Calling all waterpreneurs, greentrepreneurs and enviropreneurs!
From 2018-03-01 until 2018-03-09
Listen up all you SMEs that tread lightly on the earth...
Are you an active, involved global citizen with a business or idea that has the potential to create a cleaner, more efficient and sustainable way of living?
If your small business addresses water scarcity, you are exactly the candidate we are looking for. If you are helping people to recycle, reuse, reduce or reinvent things to keep the planet in a cleaner more sustainable state, then we want you to apply.
• Does your business help to lessen the carbon footprint on the planet?
• Do your products help people get clean water safely?
• Does your service assist with reducing the use of water in industry?
• Does your process help farmers to grow their produce more efficiently?
• Do you have a great, innovative idea related to natural resource management?
GROUNDSWELL is a new business accelerator offering practical business support to small businesses that are environmentally responsible. Whether you are turning food waste to compost, selling reduced pressure shower heads, or making solar panels that allow people to get off the grid, we hope you'll join GROUNDSWELL. The offering includes training, mentorship, supply chain inclusion, investment readiness preparation, and access to markets over 18 months.
Closing date for applications: 9 March 2018