- Job Descriptions
- Transport and Logistics
Transport and Logistics
- Are you a logical thinker?
- Are you mechanically minded?
- Are you interested in trains, planes, ships and/or automobiles?
If you said YES to ONE of these questions – this job sector may interest you.
South Africa's transport infrastructures: air, rail, road and sea are used to transport people, goods and animals 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
Careers and jobs under Transport & Logistics range from entry level positions in warehouses to logistical managers to aeronautical engineers.
If you want more information about careers in Transport & Logistics, click on the different sectors on the left (or below) to find different and interesting job descriptions.
- CLICK HERE to find out what are the Scarce Skills in this sector.
Articles to read:
Photo Montage above - credits to: Truck, Taxis, Harbour & Boat (KW), Trains, Car Guard (Jeffrey Barbee)*, Airplane
* Media Club South Africa high-res photo library - other photos from Free Downloads
- Showcase your technology innovation at INNOVATE! AT SUMMIT 2018. Apply now. Entries close on 15th July
- FREE New Venture Creation Training in Jhb! Don't miss this chance to make to make your business dreams come true!
- SABC High School Career Expos & Competition!
- OPEN DAYS @ WITS: Inquire about Focus days
- UNIVERSITY APPLICATION closing dates for 2019