- Job Descriptions
- Social, Domestic and Community Services
Social, Domestic and Community Services
- Are you caring and nurturing?
- Are you interested in working in your community?
- Are you socially aware?
If you said YES to ONE of these questions – this job sector may interest you.
Careers and jobs under Social, Domestic & Community Services can be found in private practice, schools, government organisations, health-care facilities and research institutions.
Communities rely heavily on the people who fill most of the jobs in this sector. They play a very important role. These careers are generally supportive and caring. Collectively, they 'hold' communities together. Without them and their hard, dedicated work, our world would be a sadder place to live in.
Volunteering positions are usually found in this sector.
If you want more information about careers in Social, Domestic & Community Services, click on the different sectors on the left (or below) to find different and interesting job descriptions.
Articles to read:
- Be proud of the job you do!
- How do I treat my work colleague/s who are HIV Positive?
- Volunteering – how can it help me?
Photo Montage above - credits to: Man & Profile, Hands, English, Nanny, Broom & Spade, Prayer Hands - photos from Free Downloads
- Showcase your technology innovation at INNOVATE! AT SUMMIT 2018. Apply now. Entries close on 15th July
- FREE New Venture Creation Training in Jhb! Don't miss this chance to make to make your business dreams come true!
- SABC High School Career Expos & Competition!
- OPEN DAYS @ WITS: Inquire about Focus days
- UNIVERSITY APPLICATION closing dates for 2019