- Job Descriptions
- Science, Technology and Mathematics
Science, Technology and Mathematics
- Are you extremely good at mathematics?
- Are you interested in science and research?
- Do you love chemistry?
If you said YES to ONE of these questions – this job sector may interest you.
Careers and jobs under Science, Technology & Mathematics usually require a university degree.
Not all scientists work in laboratories, but that’s where some of the most exciting and world-changing discoveries are made!
Scientists, Technology graduates and Mathematicians can also be found in company boardrooms, government departments, non-profit organisations and in the private sector.
If you want more information about careers in Science, Technology & Mathematics, click on the different sectors on the left (or below) to find different and interesting job descriptions.
Articles to read:
Photo Montage above - credits to: Laboratory Glass, Formula, Cells, Rocket, Microscope - photos from Free Downloads
- Showcase your technology innovation at INNOVATE! AT SUMMIT 2018. Apply now. Entries close on 15th July
- FREE New Venture Creation Training in Jhb! Don't miss this chance to make to make your business dreams come true!
- SABC High School Career Expos & Competition!
- OPEN DAYS @ WITS: Inquire about Focus days
- UNIVERSITY APPLICATION closing dates for 2019