- Job Descriptions
- Production and Manufacturing
Production and Manufacturing
- Are you technically minded?
- Can you motivate and manage other people?
- Are you organised and methodical?
If you said YES to ONE of these questions – this job sector may interest you.
Careers and jobs under Production & Manufacturing usually require you to work in a factory, plant or workshop environment. You will need to be highly skilled, technically minded and detail orientated.
You will need to be able to handle the stress of continually producing goods faster and cheaper. Deadlines are extremely important.
Jobs on assembly lines can become repetitive and boring, but if you show that you’re a hard worker, reliable and keen, the company may train you for a better paying position with more responsibility and higher pay. It would be up to you.
If you want more information about careers in Production & Manufacturing, click on the different sectors on the left (or below) to find different and interesting job descriptions.
Articles to read:
- What can I expect to earn in my first job?
- How to make yourself more employable
- STRESS – how to beat it!
Photo Montage above - credits to: Lady on Production Line (Volkswagen)*, Cars (Volkswagen)*, Watermelon Packing (Chris Kirchhoff)*, CMT (Rodger Bosch)*, Bottling (Chris Kirchhoff)*
- Showcase your technology innovation at INNOVATE! AT SUMMIT 2018. Apply now. Entries close on 15th July
- FREE New Venture Creation Training in Jhb! Don't miss this chance to make to make your business dreams come true!
- SABC High School Career Expos & Competition!
- OPEN DAYS @ WITS: Inquire about Focus days
- UNIVERSITY APPLICATION closing dates for 2019