- Job Descriptions
- Construction, Engineering and Mining
Construction, Engineering and Mining
- Are you interested in large scale construction?
- Are you passionate about engineering?
- Are you interested in mining?
If you said YES to ONE of these questions – this job sector may interest you.
Careers and jobs in this sector may require you to work: either outdoors, in an office or underground. This sector has a large variety of career paths, from architecture and town planning to all forms of mining, from mechatronics to all forms of engineering etc.
South Africa needs homes, hospitals, offices, roads, bridges, dams, harbours and mines etc to be built and maintained. Everyone (men and women) can play their role in this sector, from labourers to designers, from engineers to project managers. Our country needs you!
If you want more information about careers in Construction, Engineering and Mining, click on the different sectors on the left (or below) to find different and interesting job descriptions.
ENGINEERING - From school to TVET (FET) or ...
University of Technology or ... University
Articles to read:
Photo Montage above - credits to: Man (Chris Kirchhoff)*, Mining Tunnel (Anglogold Ashanti)*, Man & Lady, Mine (Graeme Williams)*, Draughting Tools
* Media Club South Africa high-res photo library - other photos from Free Downloads
- Showcase your technology innovation at INNOVATE! AT SUMMIT 2018. Apply now. Entries close on 15th July
- FREE New Venture Creation Training in Jhb! Don't miss this chance to make to make your business dreams come true!
- SABC High School Career Expos & Competition!
- OPEN DAYS @ WITS: Inquire about Focus days
- UNIVERSITY APPLICATION closing dates for 2019