- Agriculture, Fishing, Farming and Forestry
- Animal Sciences
- Artisans, Trades and Technicians
- Arts, Media and Entertainment
- Business, Admin & Finance
- Agricultural and Topographical Engineering
- Building and Construction
- Chemical and Power Generation Engineering
- Civil, Geological and Geographical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Town Planning
- Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Marine and Aeronautical Engineering
- Mechanical & Automotive Engineering
- Metal Engineering and Tool Making
- Mining and Petro-Chemical Extraction
- Earth, Environment and Conservation
- Education and Training
- Fashion and Beauty
- Gardening, Horticulture and Botany
- Government and Law
- Green Careers
- Historical Sciences
- IT and Telecommunications
- Medical, Health & Life Sciences
- Production and Manufacturing
- Safety, Security and Emergency Services
- Science, Technology and Mathematics
- Social, Domestic and Community Services
- Sports, Sports Science and Recreation
- Tourism, Hospitality, Gaming and Lotteries
- Transport and Logistics
- Wholesale and Retail
SPORTS SPORTS SCIENCE AND RECREATION
Sports, Sports Science and Recreation
South Africans are passionate about sport, some might even call us sports-mad! The truly excellent are able to make a living from their chosen code professionally. But many others pursue their passion by following a career in a sports-related field. The good news for women is that professional opportunities have opened in many previously male-dominated areas.
- Sports Coach - tell them how it should be done!
- Sports Training - Personal Trainer, Strength and Conditioning Coach, fitness instructors.
- Sports Medicine - medical practitioners, physiotherapists, physical therapists, sports trainer.
- Exercise Physiologist - work in wellness, training, testing and research.
- Sports Dietician - mixing food and exercise!
- Education - teach others about sport, health and fitness.
- Sports Official - imagine a fair game without umpires or refs.
- Sport Psychologist - you have permission to exercise in the minds of others.
- Sport Journalist - watch it then write about it.
- Sports Photography - get up close and personal and have the photos to prove it.
- Administration - work as an assistant or manager of facilities.
- Sports Marketing - sell your passion for sport to other people.
- Sell Fitness Products - start a business helping others stay fit.
Follow these links for more information.