- Agriculture, Fishing, Farming and Forestry
- Animal Sciences
- Artisans, Trades and Technicians
- Arts, Media and Entertainment
- Business, Admin & Finance
- Agricultural and Topographical Engineering
- Building and Construction
- Chemical and Power Generation Engineering
- Civil, Geological and Geographical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Town Planning
- Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Marine and Aeronautical Engineering
- Mechanical & Automotive Engineering
- Metal Engineering and Tool Making
- Mining and Petro-Chemical Extraction
- Earth, Environment and Conservation
- Education and Training
- Fashion and Beauty
- Gardening, Horticulture and Botany
- Government and Law
- Green Careers
- Historical Sciences
- IT and Telecommunications
- Medical, Health & Life Sciences
- Production and Manufacturing
- Safety, Security and Emergency Services
- Science, Technology and Mathematics
- Social, Domestic and Community Services
- Sports, Sports Science and Recreation
- Tourism, Hospitality, Gaming and Lotteries
- Transport and Logistics
- Wholesale and Retail
Occupational Health and Safety
Environmental health officers (EHOs) use their specialist skills and knowledge to develop, co-ordinate, implement and enforce public health policies.
Food inspectors are responsible for inspecting foods such as meat, milk, fruit and vegetables to ensure they are safe to eat.
Government Property Inspectors and Investigators, investigate or inspect government property to ensure compliance with contract agreements and government regulations.
A Meat Inspector/Examiner is an individual who works in abattoirs (slaughterhouses) and examines meat to determine whether it complies with safety standards and is fit for public consumption.
The waste/recycling management officer is responsible for waste reduction and re-use.