- Agriculture, Fishing, Farming and Forestry
- Animal Sciences
- Artisans, Trades and Technicians
- Arts, Media and Entertainment
- Business, Admin & Finance
- Agricultural and Topographical Engineering
- Building and Construction
- Chemical and Power Generation Engineering
- Civil, Geological and Geographical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Town Planning
- Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Marine and Aeronautical Engineering
- Mechanical & Automotive Engineering
- Metal Engineering and Tool Making
- Mining and Petro-Chemical Extraction
- Earth, Environment and Conservation
- Education and Training
- Fashion and Beauty
- Gardening, Horticulture and Botany
- Government and Law
- Green Careers
- Historical Sciences
- IT and Telecommunications
- Medical, Health & Life Sciences
- Production and Manufacturing
- Safety, Security and Emergency Services
- Science, Technology and Mathematics
- Social, Domestic and Community Services
- Sports, Sports Science and Recreation
- Tourism, Hospitality, Gaming and Lotteries
- Transport and Logistics
- Wholesale and Retail
Marine and Aeronautical Engineering
Aerodynamics is the study of air motion, particularly when it interacts with a solid object. Aerodynamists usually work in the design department of aeroplanes, spacecraft, vehicles including racing cars, ships and sailing vessels. They can even assist urban planners.
Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most challenging and exciting fields of engineering where you work with the latest technology and there are many opportunities for career growth.
Aeronautical Engineering Technicians /Opereations Technicians work with engineers and scientists to design and produce aircraft, missiles and spacecraft.
Aerospace Engineering is the branch of engineering which studies design, construction and the science of aircraft and spacecraft. If you have a love of aircraft together with a passion for mechanics or design, this would be good career choice for you.
Aircraft Mechanics are responsible for keeping planes operating safely and efficiently. This maintenance job is very important as lives are at stake. They regularly service the aircraft, overhaul engines and parts and test the every-day running of the aircraft.
Marine Engineers are the members of a ship's crew that operate and maintain the propulsion and other systems on board the vessel.
A Ship's Carpenter is a wood-working carpenter who has specialised in carpentry for ships and boats.
How much does an ARTISAN earn
Artisans have been incorrectly thought of as low earners. Some Artisans, these days, are extremely high earners and depending on their levels of skill, are sought the world over.MORE >>