- Agriculture, Fishing, Farming and Forestry
- Animal Sciences
- Artisans, Trades and Technicians
- Arts, Media and Entertainment
- Business, Admin & Finance
- Agricultural and Topographical Engineering
- Building and Construction
- Chemical and Power Generation Engineering
- Civil, Geological and Geographical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Town Planning
- Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Marine and Aeronautical Engineering
- Mechanical & Automotive Engineering
- Metal Engineering and Tool Making
- Mining and Petro-Chemical Extraction
- Earth, Environment and Conservation
- Education and Training
- Fashion and Beauty
- Gardening, Horticulture and Botany
- Government and Law
- Green Careers
- Historical Sciences
- IT and Telecommunications
- Medical, Health & Life Sciences
- Production and Manufacturing
- Safety, Security and Emergency Services
- Science, Technology and Mathematics
- Social, Domestic and Community Services
- Sports, Sports Science and Recreation
- Tourism, Hospitality, Gaming and Lotteries
- Transport and Logistics
- Wholesale and Retail
Are you interested in electricity? Are you brave enough to work with it? If you're passionate about working on large electrical projects then becoming a Cable Jointer may be just the job you're looking for.
Electricity is dangerous, yet very exciting. It is also a commodity that is essential to our economy through industry, commercial companies, mines, homes etc. Electricians are therefore in demand! An Electrician is trained and qualified to install, operate, repair, upgrade and service various electrical systems.
Can you see yourself working on large, important and essential machinery? Are you responsible and mechanically minded - if YES, then maybe a job as an Electromechanician / Millright may be the right job for you. An Electromechanician / Millwright is a craftsman or specialised tradesman. They install, maintain and repair stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
If you're interested in metals and electricity - why not combine the two and become an Electroplater? An Electroplater is a specialised artisan who is responsible for coating items with metal using a technique called electroplating.
Almost every office as a photocopy machine - that means - every office will need a Photocopier Technician. A Photocopier Technician is a trained artisan who is responsible for the smooth running of photocopy machines.
Pump up the volume!!! If you have a passion for sound and are good with your hands - then becoming a Radio & TV Mechanic may just be the right job for you! Radio and Television Mechanics have to trace defects and repair radios and televisions, etc.
Industrial Refrigeration Mechanics install, repair and maintain the air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment used in a wide range of areas, for example: large computer rooms, hospitals, supermarkets, large corporation offices, humidors (places where they keep cigars) etc.
A Weapon Systems Mechanic often falls into the category of Electronics Engineering. They are responsible for the building, installation, modification, service and repair of the electronic components and parts of weaponry systems.
How much does an ARTISAN earn
Artisans have been incorrectly thought of as low earners. Some Artisans, these days, are extremely high earners and depending on their levels of skill, are sought the world over.MORE >>
4 Ways to become an Artisan
Good with your hands? Thinking of becoming an Artisan? There are 4 ways to go about getting your Artisan training. This article sets out the 4 ways you can become an Artisan.MORE >>
Artisans Take On The World!
Blade Nzimande and his deputy, Mduduzi Manana, have declared 2013 the YEAR OF THE ARTISAN. In this article by WHEELS24 - we share exciting news on 3, young South African automotive artisans and their participation in the annual World Skills Competition in Leipzig, Germany: July 2013.MORE >>
All about Artisans
This article tries to help you to understand what an artisan is. This article will break down the different kinds of artisans there are, as well as, the different ways of becoming one.MORE >>