Want to serve your country? SAPS are recruiting Trainees! Closing date for applications is 16 June
The SAPS offers careers in various fields. If you join the SAPS you can either become a police official or a civilian employee. Police officials are employed in terms of the South African Police Service Act, 1995 (Act No 68 of 1995).
Civilian employees are employed in terms of the Public Service Act, 1994 (Act No 103 of 1994). Most functional Police Officials are directly involved in preventing, combating or investigating crime.
The other Police officials and civilian personnel carry out support functions. Trainees are paid R4500 per month during the training period Click here to find the training venue closest to you. https://www.saps.gov.za/careers/careers.php
- Gauteng hosts Jobs, Careers and Entrepreneurship Opportunities Expo at the Nasrec Expo Centre from 9-17 June 2018
- SABC High School Career Expos & Competition!
- OPEN DAY @ UNIVERSITY OF ZULULAND: 16 May 2018
- OPEN DAY @ UNIVERSITY OF KWA-ZULU NATAL: 12 May 2018
- OPEN DAYS @ NORTH WEST UNIVERSITY: 12 & 19 May